Quick Contact: Call & Whats-app 00968-9355-2547
KHASAB MUSANDAM BEACH CAMPING TRIP
Khasab Musandam beach camping with full day dhow cruise is the best way to spend a romantic night on remote sandy beach. Dolphin watching, snorkeling swimming, view of small fisherman villages and exploring the breath taking Musandam fjords is just a starting of this great trip. Along camping in Musandam, you will enjoy BBQ dinner, breakfast, traditional Omani lunch on dhow and enough refreshments. Explore the details of Khasab Musandam beach camping and reserve your seats for this adventurous trip.
KHASAB MUSANDAM BEACH CAMPING
Looking for Khasab beach camping with all facilities? We provide beach camping with dhow cruise, BBQ dinner, lunch, breakfast and plenty of refreshments in Khasab Musandam. Experience romantic night with your friends and families on Khasab Musandam beach campsite under the starry sky on a remote area of Musandam Peninsula in Oman. Overnight Khasab beach camping coupled with full day dhow cruise is your best way to get an escape from stressful life. Enjoy an amazing Dhow cruise experience with our traditional decorated Omani dhows where you can sit comfortably on Iranian cushions and carpets to enjoy the breath taking view of “Norway Of Arabia”
KHASAB MUSANDAM BEACH CAMPING TRIP ACTIVITIES
Get ready to watch the natural dolphins along the dhow cruise. Dolphin watching is the most exciting activity during full day Khasab Musandam dhow cruise.
Are you a snorkeling swimming lover? Full day dhow cruise brings you two stops for snorkeling and swimming. Get ready to enjoy!
OVERNIGHT BEACH CAMPING
Spend a night in Khasab Musandam campsite with your friends and family and enjoy the BBQ dinner, breakfast and overnight camping experience.
KHASAB MUSANDAM BEACH CAMPING ITINERARY
BEACH CAMPING TRIP INCLUDES
- Coffee, tea, plain water and fruits
- Delicious lunch serving on the dhow
- BBQ dinner and breakfast on campsite
- Dolphins watching, swimming snorkeling
- Life jackets and snorkeling equipment
- Toilet and shower facility on boat
- Towels & comfortable sitting arrangements
- Tents, campfire, comfortable chairs to relax
- Toilet and shower facility on campsite
KHASAB BEACH CAMPING PLAN
- 10:00 am: full day Khasab dhow cruise starting time
- 11:30 am: snorkeling & swimming near Telegraph island
- 1:30 pm: (approximately) lunch serving on dhow
- 2:30 pm: snorkeling & swimming near Seebi island
- 3:30 pm: departure from Seebi island to Khasab port
- 4:00 pm: (approximately) arrival at Khasab port
- 04:30 pm: Arrival at Khasab Musandam Campsite
- 07:30 pm: BBQ dinner serving in campsite
- 07:30 am: breakfast serving on Khasab campsite
SEE WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
Why Go Camping With Khasab Musandam Tours?
We have been providing Khasab Musandam beach camping for last 6 years and have managed the biggest beach camping in Khasab Musandam. We take everything up to the excellence and are 27/4 ready to provide the excellent beach camping experience to our valuable guest. If you book overnight beach camping with us, you have nothing to worry about, we will provide you all facilities on our camping site, from Dhow cruise departure to arrival at Khasab harbor.
Khasab Musandam Tours is known for the best beach camping in Khasab Oman. We make sure you enjoy every bit of your trip and pay the lowest price as well. We have served uncountable beach campers in past and we are ready to serve you as well. Book your Khasab Musandam beach camping with full confidence and we will make sure you have the wonderful time with us. We offer more discounts for large groups, corporate and travel partners if you have a bigger group you can enjoy better rates.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT KHASAB MUSANDAM TOUR
- To visit Khasab Oman you need to get visa that is 85 aed per person for UAE work/resident visa holders and 235 aed for UAE tourists.
- Visa can be obtained from border or can be prearranged. Please talk to our representative about all requirement to get on arrival visa from border.
- Before booking any package check on arrival visa eligibility because all visa types and nationalities are not eligible to get on arrival visa from border.
- Passport of all participants must be valid for more than next 90 days from tour date to get visa on arrival from border.
- If you have UAE resident/work visa then your passport and visa must be valid for more than next 90 days from tour day.
- You must have original passport with you to get the visa from border otherwise, you will not be allowed to enter the Oman.
- You must have vehicle ownership (Malkia) to get car insurance from border if it is not already covered.
- If you are renting a car then you must get an NOC (No Objection Certificate) from car Rental Company to cross the borders otherwise call will not allowed to cross the borders.