Khasab Musandam Beach Camping, Dhow Cruise, Dolphin Watching, BBQ Dinner
Khasab Musandam Beach Camping is the best way to enjoy khasab beach camping on remote sandy beach, dolphin watching, snorkeling swimming, view of small fisherman villages inside Musandam fjords. Along camping in Musandam, you will enjoy BBQ dinner, breakfast, traditional Omani lunch on dhow and enough refreshments.
Call or Whatsapp 00968 9355 2547
Khasab Musandam Beach Camping & Dhow Cruise
Looking for Khasab beach camping with all facilities? Enjoy Khasab Musandam Beach camping with dhow cruise, BBQ dinner, lunch, breakfast and plenty of refreshments. Experience romantic night with your friends and families on Khasab Musandam beach campsite under the starry sky on a remote area of Musandam Peninsula in Oman. Overnight beach camping coupled with dhow cruise, dolphin watching, snorkeling swimming and view of small fisher man villages is an amazing activity to do with your loved ones.
Overnight Beach Camping & Dhow Cruise Itinerary
|Dhow Cruise Starting Time||10:00 AM|
|Swimming & Snorkeling Stop near Telegraph Island||11:30 AM|
|Lunch Served on Board||1:00 PM|
|Swimming & Snorkeling Stop near Seebi Island||2:00 PM|
|Fishing Villages ( Nadifi, Shem, Qanaha, Maqleb )||3:00 PM|
|Natural Dolphins Watching||3:30 PM|
|Transfer to Beach Campsite via Speedboat||4:30 PM|
|Buffet Dinner Served on Beach Campsite||7:00 PM|
|Firewood Setup at Campsite||9:30 PM|
|Breakfast Served on Campsite||7:30 AM|
|Transfer to Khasab Port via Speedboat||9:00 AM|
Khasab Musandam Beach Camping Trip Inclusions:
- Tents, Mattresses, Blankets, Pillow
- Chairs, Dinning tables, Music System
- Electricity, Wood for Camp fire
- Fresh water bag for bath, Basic toilet.
- BBQ Buffet dinner, Soft drinks, Tea, Coffee (Omani).
- Badminton, Football, Volleyball, Playing Cards & Sheesha ( Can be Provided on Demand)
Adventurous Dhow Cruise To Musandam Fjords
Enjoy an amazing dhow cruise experience with our traditional decorated Omani Dhows where you can sit comfortably on Irani cushions and carpets. Cruise to the Khourshem Fjords, where beautiful, calm, turquoise waters contrast with the creamy, white limestone cliffs. During the cruise we explore small fishing villages and the famous Telegraph Island and and Seebi Island, there is also a possibility to see dolphins along the way, We will make 2 stops for swimming and snorkeling near Telegraph Island and Seebi Island.
Beach Campsite Equipped With All Facilities
After the dhow cruise tour we will transfer you to beach campsite via Speedboat where tents and all necessary items would be prepared for you. Campsite facilities includes tents, mattresses, pillows, fresh water for bathing, wood for campfire. There will be basic toilet and shower facilities as well as illumination by generator, dining tables and chairs. Our locations are Hayut Beach on the west coast and Hablein on the east coast. Dinner will be BBQ Chicken Fish, mix salad, humus, arabic bread, rice greevy, mineral waters and soft drinks.
Overnight Beach Camping Terms and Conditions
- We accept Credit Cards and cash on arrival.
- If you rent a car, make sure it has Oman insurance.
- If your personal car don’t have Oman insurance, you will get temporary insurance at Oman border.
- If you are coming by a rented car, make sure you have NOC (No Objection Certificate) to cross the border.
- Bring your original passports and A.E resident cards ( if applicable) with you.
- Some nationalities (Asian,African, Soviet Union) having A.E resident cards or Tourists Visa in U.A.E are not allowed to enter Khasab, Musandam. Mention your nationality & profession before confirmation.
- A.E Exit fee is 35 AED per person, whereas Oman entrance fee is 50 AED per person.
- Itinerary and schedule of activities may change according to conditions in the Sea.