Quick Contact: Call & Whats-app 00968-9355-2547
KHASAB MUSANDAM MOUNTAIN SAFARI
Enjoy a Khasab Musandam mountain safari in a luxurious 4 wheel drive to Jabel Al Harima and Khor Najd. Jabel Al-Harim is around 2087 meters above Sea level and also known as the mountain of women. Jabel Al-Harim is the highest peak of the Musandam Peninsula where you will enjoy the views of the Hajar Mountains. Book our half day mountain safari and get ready to enjoy the drive into breath taking mountains!
TOUR TIMING: 09:30 AM TO 12:30 PM – 01:30 PM To 04:30 PM
KHASAB MUSANDAM MOUNTAIN SAFARI
Musandam mountain safari starts with visiting Khor Najd that is around 400 meters above sea level. Khor Najd offers you an amazing top view surrounded by the mighty mountains. Khawr Najid is a stunning Sea view point overlooking the Indian Ocean, facing east. After that, drive to Jabel Al-Harim starts and you can see different wadies along the way. We stop near Jabel Harim around 1600 meters above Sea level and will fossils dating back several million years. Also we will visit the Bedouin village of Sayh, situated at 110 meters above sea level. This is a small and peaceful village where one can cherish the beauty of Musandam on the plateau of the mountain. Soft drinks, juices and plain water would be served during the Khasab Musandam Mountain safari.
KHASAB MUSANDAM MOUNTAIN SAFARI INCLUSIONS
ACTIVITIES OF MUSANDAM MOUNTAIN SAFARI
Daring 4 wheel ride to the Jebel Harim
Reach the peak of the Jabel Al Harim
Enjoy the splendid view of the Hajar Mountain range
Enjoy the view of the track that led us to the peak
Observe the million years old fossils near Jabel Al Harim
Visiting Bedouin village of Sayh and Khor Najd
MUSANDAM MOUNTAIN SAFARI INCLUDES
Luxurious air conditioned 4 wheel drive
Experienced and skilled guide cum driver
Detailed guidance throughout the way
Enough plain water and soft drinks
Pick and drop from any hotel in Khasab
Comfortable 4 wheel drive up to 6 adults
Why Choose Khasab Musandam Tours?
Khasab Musandam Tours have been providing the mountain safari for more than five years. We have served a huge number of valuable guests and we are every ready to serve you as well. We guarantee the best price and make hassle free arrangements, quick booking and 24/7 support. Book your Khasab Musandam Mountain safari today and have fun!
SEE WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT KHASAB MUSANDAM TOUR
- To visit Khasab Oman you need to get visa that is 85 aed per person for UAE work/resident visa holders and 235 aed for UAE tourists.
- Visa can be obtained from border or can be prearranged. Please talk to our representative about all requirement to get on arrival visa from border.
- Before booking any package check on arrival visa eligibility because all visa types and nationalities are not eligible to get on arrival visa from border.
- Passport of all participants must be valid for more than next 90 days from tour date to get visa on arrival from border.
- If you have UAE resident/work visa then your passport and visa must be valid for more than next 90 days from tour day.
- You must have original passport with you to get the visa from border otherwise, you will not be allowed to enter the Oman.
- You must have vehicle ownership (Malkia) to get car insurance from border if it is not already covered.
- If you are renting a car then you must get an NOC (No Objection Certificate) from car Rental Company to cross the borders otherwise call will not allowed to cross the borders.