Quick Contact: Call & Whats-app 00968-9355-2547
KHASAB MUSANDAM HALF DAY DHOW CRUISE
Khasab Musandam half day dhow cruise bring you an opportunity to enjoy an amazing dhow cruise experience with our traditional decorated Omani Dhows where you can sit comfortably on cushions and carpets. Cruise to the Khor Ash Shem known as Musandam Fjords, where beautiful, calm, turquoise waters contrast with the creamy, white limestone cliffs. Musandam half day dhow cruise includes snorkeling swimming and visiting the historical Telegraph Island. There are chances that you will be able to see the natural dolphins along the way to Telegraph Island.
TOUR TIMING: 09:30 AM TO 12:30 PM – 01:30 PM To 04:30 PM
HALF DAY MUSANDAM DHOW CRUISE
During the half day Khasab Musandam dhow cruise we have a view of small fishing villages and the famous Telegraph Island. As soon as we will enter the Musandam fjords, you should be ready to see the most amazing creature on the planet. Dolphins if in a good mode, will make your day and you love them. We will touch down the historical Telegraph Island and will spend more than an hour. You will enjoy snorkeling and swimming there and get climb the Island. The view from top is just amazing. You can have a bird’s eye view from top and can see the remaining parts of the left over Island. Telegraph Island, is the famous location where the British laid an underwater cable in 1864 from Bombay (India) to Basra (Iraq), for onward communication to London.
KHASAB MUSANDAM HALF DAY DHOW CRUISE INCLUSIONS
Get ready to watch the natural dolphins along the dhow cruise. Dolphin watching is the most exciting activity during Khasab Musandam dhow cruise.
Are you a snorkeling swimming lover? Half day Khasab dhow cruise offers you snorkeling swimming in the crystal clear water of Musandam.
In a half dhow cruise you will have enough refreshments including soft drinks, fruits (Apple, Banana and Orange) coffee, tea and plain water.
WHY KHASAB MUSANDAM TOURS?
We will delight you with our comfortable as well as traditional Omani dhow fully carpeted along with the red velvet cushions. You can avail unlimited juices, water, fruits, coffee, tea and water. All the crew members are highly skilled and supportive. Khasab Musandam Tours has been providing Musandam overnight dhow cruise for more than last five years. We have experienced and skillful staff that is every ready to serve your needs. Book your Khasab Musandam overnight dhow cruise today and have fun!
SEE WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
Our trip was first class all the way! They picked us up punctually at our hotel. The facilitated border crossing easy. The dhow crew was friendly and provided s fantastic lunch, water, towels and snorkeling equipment.FIRST CLASS
An amazing time spent with family. We reached there without a booking but they took good care of us and accommodated all our last minute request. Amazing friendly staff love DNS will be back soon.MUST DO
This should be definitely on your bucket list! Magical and breathtaking views! We had dolphin following our boat the whole time. Food isn’t that good but worth the price. Definitely going back to Musandam for campingWELL ORGANIZED TRIP
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT KHASAB MUSANDAM TOUR
- To visit Khasab Oman you need to get visa that is 85 aed per person for UAE work/resident visa holders and 235 aed for UAE tourists.
- Visa can be obtained from border or can be prearranged. Please talk to our representative about all requirement to get on arrival visa from border.
- Before booking any package check on arrival visa eligibility because all visa types and nationalities are not eligible to get on arrival visa from border.
- Passport of all participants must be valid for more than next 90 days from tour date to get visa on arrival from border.
- If you have UAE resident/work visa then your passport and visa must be valid for more than next 90 days from tour day.
- You must have original passport with you to get the visa from border otherwise, you will not be allowed to enter the Oman.
- You must have vehicle ownership (Malkia) to get car insurance from border if it is not already covered.
- If you are renting a car then you must get an NOC (No Objection Certificate) from car Rental Company to cross the borders otherwise call will not allowed to cross the borders.