Khasab Musandam Dhow Cruise Tour To Musandam Fjords With Lunch
Enjoy an unforgettable Khasab Musandam Dhow Cruise through the “fjords of Musandam” on board our traditionally decorated Omani dhow, where you can sit comfortably on cushions and carpets while feasting your eyes on the striking scenery. A Khasab Musandam Dhow Cruise tour offers an insight into the fantastic landscape. Discover ancient villages and swim and snorkel in the clear waters off Telegraph Island and Seebi Island, visiting Khor Shem, Qanaha and Maqlab along the way. There is a distinct possibility you may see dolphins on the way. Buffet lunch and refreshments are served on board. Snorkeling equipment and towels are provided.
Quick Contact: Call & Whats-app 00968-93552547
Email : email@example.com
Khasab Dhow Cruises around the coast are one of the real highlights of Musandam Peninsula, enjoying the scenery and snorkeling in the brilliantly clear water.
About Musandam Peninsula, Oman Holidays
At the northeastern most tip of the Arabian peninsula (and separated from the rest of Oman by a wide swathe of U.A.E territory) the dramatic Musandam peninsula is perhaps the most scenically spectacular area in the entire Gulf. Often described as “The Norway of Arabia”, the peninsula boasts a magical combination of mountain and maritime landscapes, as the towering red-rock Hajar mountains fall precipitously into the blue waters of the Arabian Gulf, creating a labyrinthine system of steep-sided fjords (khors), cliffs and islands, most of them inaccessible except by boat. Musandam remains one of Oman’s great wildernesses, with a largely untouched natural environment ranging from the pristine waters of the coast, where you can see frolicking dolphins, basking sharks and the occasional whale, through to the wild uplands of the jebel, dotted with fossils and petroglyphs.
About Khasab, Musandam Peninsula, Oman
The main town in Musandam proper is lively little Khasab, at the top of the peninsula and connected to the outside world by the spectacular coastal road which runs down via Bukha to the U.A.E border at Tibat. Khasab offers the perfect base for boat (or diving) trips out on the marvellous Khor Ash Sham or, further afield, to the remote town of Kumzar, as well as for mountain safaris up the mighty Jebel Harim and beyond.
Khasab Musandam Full Day Dhow Cruise Timings:
|Options||Starting Time||Ending Time||Duration||Lunch||Dolphin Watching|
|1||9:30 AM||4:30 PM||7 Hours||Yes||Yes|
Khasab Musandam Dhow Cruise Trip Description:
Enjoy a mesmerizing and unforgettable movement cruising along “Fjords of Musandam” on the board of a traditionally decorated wooden boat known as Omani Dhow. On this boat you can relax stretch your body and give a feat to the eyes by capturing many striking scenes and enjoying the pleasure to be in water. On this Dhow trip you can see many beautiful landscapes, villages and can see Straits of Hormuz. Apart from this you can have a buffet lunch ( Full Day Cruise Package Only ) with refreshments that will tickle your taste buds. This experience is a different and thrilling one and is mainly intended for romantic souls. So, do not miss Oman Musandam Dhow Cruise Tour in Dubai.
Khasab Musandam Dhow Cruise Trip Highlights:
- Discovering Musandam fjords, Norway of Arabia.
- Unlimited Soft Drinks and Fresh Fruits
- Swimming,Snorkeling and Dolphins Watching.
- Cruise on a traditional Arabian dhow along the fjords of Musandam
- Exclusively Ascent of Jebel Shams with the beautiful scenery on the bay
KHASAB DHOW CRUISE TOUR TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This price is valid for Low Season.
- No Credit Cards, only cash on arrival.
- If you rent a car, make sure it has Oman insurance.
- If your personal car don’t have Oman insurance, you will get temporary insurance at Oman border.
- Bring your original passports and A.E resident cards ( if applicable) with you.
- If you are coming by a rented car, make sure it has NOC (No Objection Certificate) to cross the border.
- Dubai to Khasab, it takes 3 hours If you will be late, then extra charges will be made to catch the dhow boat via Speedboat.
- Some nationalities (Asian,African, Soviet Union) having A.E resident cards or Tourists Visa in U.A.E are not allowed to enter Khasab, Musandam. Mention your nationality & profession before confirmation.
- Transportation from U.A.E can be arranged at extra charge.
- A.E Exit fee is 35 AED per person, whereas Oman entrance fee is 50 AED per person.
- Itinerary and schedule of activities may change according to conditions in the Sea.